Sunday, February 20, 2011

20 Febuary 2011

Well I see no one including myself has not used this in a long long time. We set this up so family could connect with each other. When are we going to start using this as it was intended. If you want the information so you can post please let us know. We would love to hear about your family and all that is going on in the lives of our extended family. You can also post pictures so we can see what is going on in every ones lives. Thanks for being part of our family.

1 comment:

  1. I am extended family of Edward Mecham Carter, I just started into family history and found this page, i have added a lot of the stories to family search attached to the right person. I was also reading and wondering if you still had a copy of his journal from his mission, and if there are any more i know my grandpa would love a copy of his 3rd great grandfather, as well as would I. If this website is currently being used i would love some feedback.
    Thanks
    Shantelle Averett

    ReplyDelete